Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!



It was Sarah's 22nd b-day Friday, the 20th. So Grandma and Grandpa and I (Andy was home sick and JIm had to work) took her to Red Robin!! Yum!! love their Fries and sauce!!


It was fun, but unfortunately Sarah is still trying to get over a bad cold and wasn't feeling at her best. So we visited, and she even got Happy Birthday sang to her and a free icecream sunday!! (Thanks to me!!)


Earlier in the day, I had made a pot of homemade chicken soup to take to Sarah to kick her cold, and a lemonade cheesecake pie with fresh blueberries for her to take home to share with her roomies.. We also bought grapejuice and vicks vapor rub and new sock monkey slippers to help her get better!! I haven't heard yet if it helped!
Hope the chicken soup helped. She gets to start at Red Robin today!!

Here's my latest project with my cricut machine!!! I love the web site treasured thoughts in vinyl!!



Today I'm going to experiment with making pot stickers!! I get the lean cuisine pot sticker meal and love it.. so I'll see what I come up with!!!
My losing weight has hit a slump.. I gained a couple and am having trouble getting motivated again!!! I think I need the sun to come out and the birds to sing... I have spring fever sooo bad...
JIm had to work another weekend.. both 12 hour days... so Andy and I stay home and try to keep busy with stuff we need to do!! And tomorrow starts another work week.. Blah.. I need a vacaton!!

Doesn't this look peaceful and wonderful??

1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! She is so gorgeous and had such a cute fun personality! It's been too long since we've seen you guys! I've been wanting to try Red Robin, I've heard it's really good. And your vinyl projects are so cute! I love them. You're so crafty! Hope everyone is feeling better!