Both Jim and I have been working as usual. Andy is still looking for a job.. no one is hiring around here. Sarah has decided to go for her associates degree and has enrolled in BYU-Idaho to finish. She's taking 4 classes and starts April 20. I'm going to do all I can to help her get that degree. Then she'll have something to show for all this time at school! Yay Sarah!!
Jim did celebrate his 45 Birthday on the 21st. Andy, Sarah and I took him to Red Robin to celebrate.
I also made a yummy cheesecake for his birthday.. Cheesecake is Jim's favorite. I found a good recipe on Foodtv.com. It's Alton Brown's Sourcream cheesecake. And it's posted on Youtube so you can watch a video of how to do it. It's the best cheesecake I've ever made. We had Strawberries and whipped cream on top. Here are some pics of him blowing out his candle...
Glad he still gets that excited look in his eyes!
Now it's off to church. Can't believe how windy it is.. Yuck! We're supposed to get 50 miles an hour wind gusts!! Where is spring?
1 comment:
Cute pictures of you all at Red Robin! Looks like Jim had a great birthday, how could it not be great with that AWESOME cheesecake! What I would give for a bite right now! :)
Post a Comment