-Children grow up and go their separate ways and there is nothing you can do to stop them.
- You can't bring the little smiling kids back that your kids used to be, no matter how much you miss them, and it's terrible to look at past photo albums.. you get home sick for those little guys.
-I love the warm fuzzy feeling you can get at church!!! ( My lesson went well, and afterwards no one said a thing, we all just sat there and soaked up the feeling) so I played another song, That feeling was awesome.. I didn't want to leave!
-It pays to buy Easter candy before the day before Easter!!! All the stores in Blackfoot were out! This was the first year I had to go without Whopper EGGS!!!
-- I love 'Winnie the Pooh' Cartoons, nothing says it like Pooh did when he says "oh bother"
--I love orchestra music in songs... you listen to the right song and it pulls at your heart strings.
-I find that no matter how late you stay up trying to make tomorrow not come, it still does and you still have to get up and get ready for work...
--after lunch is a perfect nap time except when you are at work in front of a computer, I've caught myself falling asleep like the old guys at church... not fun.
--peanut butter and maple syrup are great on pancakes
--birds are chirping in the morning at 6:30 AM even if it's snowing and they don't seem to care...
--i want to plant lots of flowers in my backyard and make an outside kitchen, so I can do what i love to do most and still be outside with the fresh air and birds singing
--i would love a house with a big porch so i could have a swinging bench to sit on and enjoy the sunsets--maybe someday
--it's fun to get the giggles with the girls at work around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, it's the rummy part of the day
-- i love finding a big beautiful rainbow waiting after a big heavy rain storm... and the smell of rain!!
-- having a really good dream and wishing you could go back into it after you wake up
-- the smell of freshly washed laundry is one of the best, besides homemade bread cooking
-- and last i love finally getting into the perfect position in your bed with your pillow just right and falling into a deep sleep
2 comments:
You're so cute! I love the smell of rain and orchestra music too!
Didi, You are SO cute! Loved reading your list, it made me happy!
Post a Comment