I screamed!!! (did anyone hear??) and jumped so high I probably about hit the ceiling!!
Do you think my blood curdling screams would have Jim or Andy running to save me???
NO!
Andy was still sleeping... and I looked outside in the front yard and Jim was calmly chatting with a neighbor about his Harlie..... so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Thought if I could get him on a bottle or something and take him way outside I'd be okay.
BUT..
When I tried to get him on a bottle, he reared up and wiggled his front legs at me!!! UGH!!!!
I screamed again and jumped around the kitchen!!!
Still no one came running to my rescue... finally I hollered out the window and told Jim to come save me from the furry tarantula in the kitchen and he finally came in,
calmly picked up the pitcher it had decided to crawl up on... and took it outside.
Good grief! What a Monster!!! I'm still shaking!!
4 comments:
bleeehk!!!
Ew! So scary! I would have been jumping around the kitchen with you!
That is one ugly scary looking spider!
Eeeew! That was a terrible-looking spider! I would have screamed too! Glad it got taken outside! The craft day was so much fun - I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the craft supplies and for cutting out those cute letters and shapes for me on your cricut machine! The blocks I made turned out so cute for Lincoln's room. :)
Post a Comment