
It's Sunday evening... haven't blogged much.. not much happening in our lives besides work and school and the usual.
Andrew did draw a pic for the ComicCon that will be in Tucson, Arizona, with the help of Taylor getting him inspired to do it. Thanks Taylor!! You're a great guy! Here's the pic that Andy drew and Taylor added the color ....

Just wanted to let Al and Em know how much I LOVE looking at your blogs... they always bring tears to my eyes... and make me appreciate family more.. I wish I could go back to when my kids were little!! I would try to do more fun stuff with them and not have to work so much! Tho' the time i did have off, i tried to have fun with my kids. Thanks for sharing your family life and kids with us Al and Em!!!
I love this quote! While in pursuit of happiness.... one should stop and just be happy....
2 comments:
andy's picture is AMAZING! oh my gosh! that is incredible!
You're so sweet Didi! Thank you! You're such a great mom, I hope to be like YOU! Time passes so quickly, thanks for reminding me of that because sometimes in the thick of things it's easy to take it for granted instead of savoring it and soaking it in.
Andy's picture is awesome! Wow! He's very talented. I've missed your blogging and am glad to hear that all is well. We need to get together and have another booty day, maybe we could do one at my house next, if you guys don't mind the travel. Loves to you!
Post a Comment