Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

A couple of days before Christmas, Sarah's boyfriend, Dave, came over and they made a cute Gingerbread house out of graham crackers and assorted candy.





I think Dave did more of the construction of it thought, Sarah seemed to enjoy the candy!



It turned out way cute!! I was awfully impressed!


On Christmas Eve we always give the kids new PJ's and a new ornament. It's just been a fun tradition. They open those things on Christmas Eve so they can put on their new pj's for Christmas morning. I started giving the kids ornaments about the time they were in grade school. Thought that when they got older and left home on their own, they would then have some Christmas ornaments for their own trees.









We had a fun Christmas. We did our usual scone breakfast at Brian's on Christmas morning!! Was delicious!









Then we came home and opened our presents







This year I finally was able to surprise Sarah with an Ulta Makeup kit. It was so funny to watch her open it!! She cried even!!


We were all blessed and just happy to be together.

No comments: