
Well it's 2010!
We had an okay New Year's Eve. I worked all day, but came home and made egg rolls and fried rice. Jim had to go chaparone the Youth Dance, and had to stay the whole time! :o( So after he left for that at nine, Andrew and I went to Mom and Dad's with Sarah and Dave and we watched movies. I took some of our dinner over for them. We had sparkling grape soda, so we had party hats, party blowers, and that to toast with. Mom and I fell asleep till right before new years. I text messaged a kiss and a Happy New year to Jim.
And that was about it.
On January first, I can't remember what we did. I think Jim and I went shopping and then came home and watched movies. We usually get chinese food with Mom and Dad, but since we had had it for New Year's Eve, we didn't.
But anyway, it's 2010!!! Can't believe how time flies!!!! Who knows what the year will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment