
I think I'm getting hooked on Crocheting!!! A girl I work with and Katie, my YW's advisor, both had the cutest crocheted head bands on the other day! I thought they were sooooo cute I had to find a pattern! I ran across this web site, www.etsy.com, there are soooo many cute patterns there! I've ordered some from this http://www.rakjpatterns.etsy.com/

and http://yarnlovertn.etsy.com/

That's all I've done the past couple of nights is crochet, it might take over my cooking!! (Maybe I'll lose weight!!)
Does anyone want to have a crochet craft day???
7 comments:
I will come crochet with you! I just learned this year and I made a little baby hat, and I really enjoyed it! It's a fun thing to do while the weather is wintery. Those crochet head bands are so cute. Post pictures of what you make - I'd love to see your crochet projects!
i really want to come crochet with you :) over christmas break we should :)
I do! I would LOVE to learn how! I want to make hats for my girls. When can we get together???!!!
I could get together any weekend!! I asked for the day before Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off so I have 4 day weekends!! That would be fun! We could do a booty day!
I would love to learn how to make those headbands!!! Do tell!
I don't want to learn how because I already have too many open-ended projects...BUT I keep hinting to people to make me stuff :) I love those headbands, AND this girl in my ward had the cutest crocheted baby dress on her 1 yr. old. (hint...hint) her mom googled the pattern and said it was way easy!
I will get busy Jill!! :O) I may have to make your girls hats too, they are way cute!
Post a Comment