Then, Monday after work, I put on the Tinkerbell figurines...
I think it turned out quite cute after all!
Later we all went down to Mom and Dad's and had a weenie roast.... yum! I love bon fires and roasted hot dogs, and marshmallows..... Mel and Ty popped in and joined in the party, Kim and Ang came down, and there was Bri and Jen's family, Mom and Dad, and me and Jim.
I was trying to get Kella to smile pretty...
she wasn't cooperating very well....
Finally!! a hint of a cute little smile!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLA!
I think she loved her cake.... it was chocolate with raspberr;y filling. YUM! but I think Kella's fav part was eating the flowers off the top, and the frosting. We noticed that she was eating the frosting off of Bridger's piece and asked if she liked the frosting and she said, "I Lub it"..... :)
1 comment:
Cute cake! That turned out awesome! Kella is cute!!
Post a Comment