Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Happy 89th Birthday to my wonderful Dad.....

Yesterday we celebrated my Dads 89th birthday. He has been such a great dad, and an awesome example of a good person. Always putting others above himself, and working hard. Days he misses church to stay home with my mom if she's not feeling well , he feels terrible for not going. He's just an all around good man. AND a great scrabble player, seems he wins all the games lately!
I am lucky that I get to spend as much time as I do with these two people. I cherish the memories I am making with them. I love helping them out when I can and playing Sunday scrabble and now Thursday night scrabble too.
I especially love it when we accidentally write a silly word and mom gets the giggles and covers her mouth. She's so cute!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Here's to another awesome year of fun scrabble games and watching old movies! LOVE YOU!
 Made him a cow cake since my early memories are of Dad milking cows.
It was fun to make the little cows.
Wonder what I will do for Dad's 90th Birthday. Hmmmm..........

No comments: