Hi again.. Sarah sent a link to this article to me this morning...it's a really good read. I have struggled with my testimony since being called as a Yw's president a few years ago.( I have since been released and am enjoying being the nursery leader. Those little 2 to 3 year olds are the little angels from heaven that I needed in my life at this time…) but back to what I was talking about I I started questioning everything. I'm slowly starting to rebuild it (my testimony of things in general) A good friend once told me when you question things start at the beginning and go with what you do know. That's what I did. Right now I am finding that I need to learn to put my trust in God and Christ. I had an amazing experience last summer when Jim had his cancer scare... but I had an answer to my prayers and had an experience so sweet I can not forget it. But I learned from that that I need to learn to trust God and our Savior... I guess rather than anxious heart felt prayers to make things better... I needed to learn to say "Thy will be done... just help me thru it" and Trust that he would be there and would help me thru it. I am still working on that.... but this article quotes one of my favorite scriptures....
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me…for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matt. 11: 28-30)
I just wanted to share and hoped it touched someones heart as it did mine.
Love
Diane
No comments:
Post a Comment