Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Jim and I celebrated our 24th Anniversary on Monday, August 13 (yes I know it's almost Thanksgiving but life is busy sometimes)
I decided to make a romantic dinner and eat out on the deck with my hubby while we played romantic tunes on Pandora Radio....
But I don't know how romantic it can be with your son eating with you...
but Andy did feel silly so he went inside...
I made grilled Shrimp and Steak with a balsamic mushroom and onion sauce for the steaks, cheesy zucchini rice, and steamed brocolli...
                  YUM! and for dessert, mini-strawberry cheesecakes with chocolate sauce
 It was yummy! I tried to get Jim to give me a kiss.... but he chose not to....
I guess I can't blame him with that mug coming at him... LOL. He surprised me with flowers at work
After 24 years he still surprises me. After dinner we danced to one song out on the deck and that was our Anniversay..... here's to 24 more years (and more) of wedded bliss! Love you James!

2 comments:

Alison said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!!! 24 years! That's awesome!! Beautiful flowers, cute Andy, and YUMMMMM-Y dinner! Holy cow! You are amazing. The perfect anniversary in my book!

Emily said...

Your dinner sounds yummy! And that sounds fun to eat outside with music! Cute!