Cupcakes for a Snake River Graduation party...
a "Hello Kitty" cake for Paisley...........
A "Harley" cake for Max.....
I catered a Baby shower for a friend that I work with, it was for her daughter...
I made a baby carriage out of fruit.
cupcakes with baby feet made from gumpaste...
And the pregnant belly cake I made... although the foot looked more like a hand...
At the same time as the baby shower, my brother Kim turned 60....
I couldn't pass up the chance to make him a tombstone cake......( I would have done a more detailed job if I would have had the time...)
next, I did a "messy room" cake for Kelton....
this one was way fun to make!
At my "Kitchen Specialist" meeting one month we learned to ice cookies fancy with lots of details..
This was my first try at those.... they were yummy!
Then I tried making autumn leaves for a refreshment after a service project night with the relief society, (I also make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to go with them YUM)
I did a 'Spiderman" cake for Chantell Katseanes' little boy...
and a horse head for her niece that LOVES horses...
and my "Olivia the Pig" cake for Brynlee... this was a fun cake to make too...
Then one night while Sarah was here at fair time, we made Jack Skeleton and pumpkin sugar cookies...
At the end of October I made a Gerbera Daisy cake for Linzee....it was a fun one to make.
then it was time for the Halloween party at work..
Here are my Butterfinger eyeballs....
and brain cupcakes .... We had a Zombie party....
At the first of November I made Koye a Monster Truck cake....
and at the end of November a "Strawberry Shortcake " cake for his little sister...I was happy with the way my strawberries turned out... this one was a fun cake to make!
and that has been my year in cakes..... well at least this last 6 months. I have a cake at the end of December to make for Chantel's other little boy which will be fun. But other than that that's all.
Don't you think it would be fun to have a little Old Fashioned Bakery and have cookies and cupcakes for sale and do special cakes on the side??? I do. Any one need a cake?
4 comments:
I loved seeing all the cakes you have made! You are so talented! I might have you make Lincoln's next birthday cake - he would love that spiderman one. I love them all, you do a great job!
You are AH-MAZ-ING!!! Amazing. Amazing. I'm so glad you posted pictures of all of them, it was so fun to see them all. I don't doubt you get attached to them after spending time on each one. You have such talent, you can make ALL our cakes when we move back! :)
You are absolutely amazing! Max's birthday is in February.... I may be giving you a call. ;-)
I would be happy to make any cake.. any time! :)
Post a Comment