Thursday, November 6, 2014

oh if I could turn back time.....

I'm having a hard time aging gracefully.... I miss the days when I should straighten my hair... not wear glasses... felt like exercising and felt well pretty and desirable. Those days when I would go shopping with Sarah in Salt Lake and still felt like I would get looked at too. I didn't see the wrinkles I do (that might be cuz I got glasses.. LOL)
I loved my hair like this and felt pretty. But it's funny.. time goes by and you still feel like that person then one day you wake up and you see more wrinkles... and you feel to tired to exercise... and you have to let your hair go back to being curly or it falls out... and you can't see things like you used to so you get glasses... and you start feeling like one of those older ladies that looks 'momish'.... not that that's bad but you become a different generation... the one where you don't get stared at like you used to but notice the looks your daughter gets.... sometimes you even dare go into to stores without doing your hair, and like wearing sweats around the house.... it's hard to explain... you start to feel different. and sometimes you just wish you could turn back time.....

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think you look cute in glasses with curly hair!