I just realized I hadn't posted cakes for a while....These are the cakes I have made this past year.
Maddox's first cake.... this was fun.. but I don't think it was quite what the lady wanted... Have learned to stick with the pics they show me!
Dad's Birthday cake last year.... it was a fun now! notice the score of all the words add up to his age!
Cake for friend at works' granddaughter!
Big cake and smash cake for Kash's first birthday!
Cakes for Koye and his sister Imree!
Random pic of me!
Sarah's last birthday cake! She loved this one. It was way fun to makeWedding cake for Kelsi (Kash's mom) I also did cupcakes that I didn't get a pic of
Cake for Megan 's husband getting promoted in the Army!
Cake and cupcakes for Karen's granddaughter (she had the tye dye cake earlier)
Jaydee's 16th birthday, she wanted a camouflage cake....
Brian and MacKenzie's wedding cake! this one was fun but LOTS of work for the gum paste flowers!How I looked while doing that one! LOL! I was worried it wouldn't turn out!
Dad's 88th birthday cake! This was way fun! Mom still has the little man on her piano!
Cake for another friend at work's daughter! She LOVES 'Friends"
Loved this one....escpecially smelly cat!
Log cake for a friend's son's wedding... didn't love this one. Hard to do! They were going to put flowers around it....
Loved this cake! For a girl that does my bosses hair! Kind of a quick will you do this cake kind of thing! This one was way fun! and easy!!! and I LOVED it! and so did the bride.
Cake and cupcakes for Maddox's 2nd birthday...this time I stuck with what they asked for.....
Megan was way Happy!!!
Was asked to do a baby shower cake for a girl at work (yes, work keeps me busy!)
I could do what ever I wanted... This was a fun one! Loved making the baby on top!Made little cupcakes to match..... they were fun! reminded me of little 'Charlie Brown' babies
Another Facebook friend had a surprised birthday party for her Mom's 70th birthday... She loves to knit...so this is the cake they asked me to do . Later she said her mom wouldn't let them cut it! LOL
This is my x-box cake! First birthday cake I have made for Haden. Karen's Grandson
He wouldn't let them cut it for a week.. they ate the cupcakes on his birthday. LOL
They finally ate the cake but he still has the remote. Said he's saving that forever!
Wow!! that's a LOT of cakes! Some were more fun to make than others, but most were well appreciated and hearing that they love their cakes soooo much they don't want to eat them is why I make cakes! I love to make people happy if only on their birthday or wedding day or whatever special day it is :)

















1 comment:
You have made a lot of cakes! They are all so cute. You do a great job! I love them all!! I saw the little guy on Grandma's piano! So cute! I really love the wedding cake with burlap and lace. I love seeing what you have made. Beautiful work!
Post a Comment