Saturday, October 24, 2015

End of Round 3--before and after pics

End of Round 3 of my journey!!! my before pictures are on the right after are on the left. After 3 rounds of the 21 day fix I have lost 15 pounds!!!!  woo hoo!!! and 14 inches total! I can't believe it!! I never thought 'd get down to this weight again, and feel so good! I sleep better and have more energy to do things but once I lay down I am out for the count! Sleep so much better too! Here's to no anti depressants, no hi cholesterol medication, and no soda!!! and not so much sugar. But once in a while you have to let yourself have a treat.
I love experimenting with skinny recipes, and adding flavor to veggie's and protein. I have also substituted zucchini and spaghetti squash for pasta YUM! Just cuz you are trying to be healthy and lose weight doesn't mean you have to eat boring food.
Here's to starting Round 4!!  My goal is to get down to my pre-desk job weight.... I CAN do it!!!  10 more pounds to go.
I think losing slowly is best... You keep it off better that way.
Just believe in yourself... You can do more than you think you can!

No comments: