Also after Thanksgiving.... we had a great one by the way. Jim's mom and Sarah and Bryan came. We always enjoy have Jim's mom come and It was our first time meeting Bryan. He's a great guy. We cooked and ate the whole weekend!
Mom's birthday was the Sunday after Thanks giving so I made her a cake... I decided to make a little old lady sitting in a chair to match the little old man cake i had made for dad a few years ago...
She turned out cute!! and the cake was Mom's favorite, carrot cake with Cream cheese frosting.Mom looked cute in a new Birthday sweater....
and the little old man was anxiously waiting for his companion. (Dad was cute, kept trying to put him on the cake)
Happy Birthday to my lovely Mother!! Here's to another fulfilled year!
And the Little old man finally has someone to sit on the bookshelf with.
I also made sugar cookies the week of Christmas....
I have fun decorating cookies and cakes......
But since posting these on FB I have been asked to make gum past calilillies for Jan 23. and a winter wonderland cake and cupcakes for the 30th....
and a 'Frozen" birthday cake for March. Another wedding cake for the end of May and a wedding cake for Aug. 13! I foresee a busy but fulfilled year.
Happy 2016!











No comments:
Post a Comment