Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's almost Spring!!!




This week has been busy. Sunday I taught my Beehive class for the first time since my surgery. It went well, I love those lessons when you can just tell it's what you're supposed to say, and the girls all listen intently and thank you for the lesson afterwards. I did find out you shouldn't paste mini candy bars on cardstock handouts with rubber cement, the taste of the glue tends to soak through into the candy bar... Ooopps!! Sorry girls.
Monday, Sarah and I got up and ventured to Rexburg so she could get some shoes and tights to go with her dress for Aunt Marsha's funeral yesterday. We got there and she had forgotten her key, so we had to go get her manager to let us in. Once in, we cleaned her room so when she goes back it's nice and all she'll have to do is put her stuff she brought home away. Then we went to lunch with Marilyn, and Dave to Winger's. It was fun! We got our drinks, then I ordered first, and while everyone else ordered, I was eating the popcorn that they bring out to each table. I picked up a piece that had fallen over the edge of the bowl and ate it, only to realize it was Marilyn's straw paper!! LOL!! I spit it out and no one had noticed but I got the giggles thinking about it so I had to explain what I was laughing about. Guess I need my glasses for more than just reading!! hahaha!
After lunch we went to visit Em!! We had icecream from Cold Stone!! Yummo!! After our little visit, we decided Sarah and I needed to go home and rest some more. But it was a fun day!
Tuesday was Aunt Marsha's funeral at the cemetary, and lunch at the church. It was a nice service, all her boys did a great job. Uncle Shelton was doing okay too. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day! No wind, birds were chirping and it was pretty warm standing out in the sun. I just wish we'd all get together more often instead of waiting for a funeral to get together. We had a great visit with all the cousins, it was fun to see them all. But I forgot my camera, so I didnt' get any pictures. But Sarah and I decided all the Bergeson's are a good looking bunch of people.
Today I'm so worn out!!! I ache from my head to my toes!!! Guess I've been doing a lot the last few days, either that or I'm trying to catch the flu or something. Today I"m going to stay home and rest. It's supposed to be another beautiful day!
Spring is almost here! I saw 3 robins hopping around the back yard on Sunday!! Yay!!! I also get to go back to work on Monday, I guess I'm ready..... but it's been nice being at home this long.

No comments: