Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May Day!!

Can't believe it's May first and so windy and cold! I need to start planting my garden but it's soooooo cold and windy I can seem to get my husband to till the ground!! Hopefully we'll get it done this week sometime.
Okay... I was going to go private, but I've had so many people that want invites I think I'll just stay like I'm am. Easier that way. :o) I didn't realize I had so many readers!!
I was looking through my photos and ran across some when my hair was a little longer... so should I keep it like it is...



or grow it out to how it is here???
Oh decisions, decisions...... I hate making decisions!!
I have a frame full of pics above my computer of my kids when they were small. Is it just me? or is it hard for other mom's to look at pics of when their babies were small.

I get really homesick for my little guys, although now that they're grown they're my best friends along with my husband... but i still miss my little guys.
Thought it would be fun to post a pic of me and Jim when we were little too! Not sure of our ages....

I always thought my little girl would have curls like me... I hated them when I was older though.... Sarah has just enough body in hers that she can do what she wants with it!

I think Jim looks a lot like Andy. I think he was 3 in this picture from the date on the back of it.
Well, I"m off to get ready to go to I.F. We get to go to the temple to be with my Y.W's advisor Katy Murdock. They got to adopt a baby boy and get to have him sealed to them today. I'm sooooo happy for them, what an answer to all of our prayers. I'm happy I get to share in this with them. He's such a cute little guy, I got to take care of him during Young Women's last Sunday cuz Katy had to teach the combined lesson. He is a cutie and cuddly too! I just love the little noises baby's make..

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, what a cute post Didi! I love the cute picture of Sarah and Andy when they were tiny. And you and Jim are adorable! So fun to see those cute pictures. Your hair is gorgeous long and short! I just got mine cut short again yesterday. So neat that you got to go to the temple for that sealing. We love adoption at our house!

Sarah J said...

mom you are beautiful :) i love these baby pics. i saved the one of me and andy as my computer background! i like your hair both ways

Jared and Jill Turner said...

I always thought my kids would have super curly hair too, and so far...they're both straight! So, I have no clue what or how to do Karlie's hair right now. I guess I'll figure it out.