
The weather was so lovely Friday night we ate our dinner of Shrimp Tacos out on the deck. Sarah was down, so it was extra fun!

I love my yard, it looks so nice Friday night! No wind either....
I love to look out my back window and watch the birds... they seem to love my yard.

Andrew does a nice job of taking care of the yard and the garden since he's free during the day.

We bought a new Deck umbrella because it gets so hot out there with the sun beating down. Luckily Dave was here to help Jim put up the top. Jim and Andrew had worked hard on Saturday to fill the base with sand.

Sunday all we had to do was put the top in the stand and figure out how to open it.

Jim and Dave had it up in no time!!
Will be nice to have a bit of shade if we want to eat outside...

a mother/daughter moment

Andrew is just happy to be here...

Dave contemplating life....

Sarah and Dave

Dad, Andrew and Dave wondering where the food is...

Another mother/daughter moment

Eating our lunch (Sarah's taking the pic)

Another shot with me taking the pic

Sarah and Grandpa

Sarah and her Dad

us 3 ladies, with a sneaky Dad in the background... We love FatBoys!

Sarah and Andrew... (funny, but I have a very similar shot when they were little doing this same thing!)

Sarah and Dave...
We had a good afternoon! I love summer, and I love family get togethers!
2 comments:
That looks like a perfect day! Love all the photos. Those will be a treasure. Your yard is GORGEOUS!
PS. Love the picture of Grandpa peeking up in the background. Too cute!
Post a Comment