Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spa night with my Beehives

We had a class activity last Tuesday... and decided to do a Spa night, the theme for the month is missionary work so I thought it would be a fun thing to do and have the girls invite a friend. One girl brought a friend.
I got face scrub, a mint jullip mask, toner, mosturizer for our faces, and foot scrub and tingly lotion for our feet, and nail polish and stickers for afterwards. And a mini pool to soak our feet.
I also made my water punch with lemons and limes and bought hershey's kisses, cuz what is a spa without chocolate!!
My best thing was I downloaded a CD of Nature sounds... like ocean waves, rain and crickets at night. My plans were that it would be a nice evening and we could be out on our deck, but alas the wind and rain continued (do we need to build an ark?) so we were in my computer/family room. It was a little cramped but worked okay. We had half the girls doing facials in the kitchen, and half soaking their feet, then we switched. And lastly we all painted our toes.... It was a fun evening, and I think the girls had a great time. Maybe we'll have to do this for a Booty Day with all the sisters... what do you think ladies??

This is Laramie, Morgan, Sierra and Maddie soaking their feet.... after they soaked a while we used a foot scrub on them. Then I gave a few of the girls that wanted it a foot massage with my Mary Kay Foot and leg lotion... it has eucalyptus in it so it tingles and feels really good afterwards. They liked it!

This is Kaci, Lindsay, and Sarah doing their mint jullip masks with cucumbers... They all seemed to like this too... we relaxed on the floor with pillows while listening to the crickets on my CD... very relaxing....

This is Morgan, Sierra, and Laramie... Maddie didn't want a picture with her mask on ... I also didn't get a pic of Katy, my advisor... we always seem to have a great time when we all get together and do class activities. I have a great advisor and a great group of girls....as you can tell by this picture, this group was a little more giggly while relaxing....

And I thought I better take a pic of our toe stickers... you can barely see the little daisy on my toe... the girls used darker polish so you could see them on their feet a little better... but I like more neutral colors. I don't have the prettiest feet, but you get the idea of what they looked like.
I think we will have to do this again when they all get back from the "Trek" in July!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

That looks like a BLAST!!! I love the photos of them laying with the cucumbers over their eyes listening to crickets. You are the best YW leader ever!