So Sunday we got it out and set up! Love it! But we had this huge box, so we thought we'd take it down to Mom and Dad's incase someone needed a huge box (grandkids could use it for a Fort) It was really windy, and Jim said he needed one of us to ride in it so it wouldn't blow out of the truck....Well, guess who got to be in it! Me!!
I was having a hard time getting into the box because with my short legs, I was scared of becoming high centered on the edge of the box!!
I finally made it in!! Woo hooo!!!
ok, for anyone who watches "Sponge Bob", remember the episode with the imagination box, where Bob and Patrick are in the box and Squidward is listening and it's sounding like they are having soooo much fun in just a plain old box?
Well, that's what I felt like, like I was in an imagination box, on an adventure on the high seas..... or something! hahaha
Well, after all that, here is my lovely patio set!!
On Monday, we all decided to go to the movies! Jim, Virginia, and Andy went to "Knight and Day" with Tom Cruise. They loved it! Sarah and I went to "Eclipse" of course!! And we went an hour early because we were scared of long lines, and not getting our favorite center seat on the row that has the wall you can put your feet on.
Well, we were way early, no one had shown up yet, so we went to the car and read a new book I had just bought for Sarah for a half an hour. Then we thought we'd better go in for sure! So we lined up! We were the first in line!! Sarah had to go to the restroom so I stood in line by myself for a few minutes. It was such a windy day,whenever someone opened the door the wind would rush in and blow the ends of the vest I had on up and mess my hair! (I felt a little like Marilyn Monroe!!) Then Sarah joined me! We were the first in line and almost the last... only two more people joined us! Then they let us in the theater!
While we were out in the lobby trying to decide whether to stand in line or not, we saw the gum and prize machines... we were gonna get fake tattoos... and then we spotted the fake mustache machine!! woo hooo! We thought that would pass the time for sure....
And it did!!
We got the giggles..... and I couldn't get mine to stick.... and then we traded!!
Then it was time for the movie!! woo hooo! We loved it! It was the best one yet out of the Twilight saga!! Both Sarah and I decided we were "Team Edward" in this one!! Woo hoo! I want to go see it again!
1 comment:
I love it! I wish I was as fun as you are! I cringe at cardboard boxes lately, too much moving! :)
And again, thanks for being a great example of what a mom should be. It makes me want to do all the fun things you and Sarah do one day with my girls!
Post a Comment