Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spa Night with Sarah

Well, Friday night Sarah came home for Thanksgiving week!! woo hooo! I had an appointment to get my hair trimmed and colored Saturday at noon, so I thought I had better put a deep conditioner on it so it was in good condition! My hair has been awful since my surgery...but has improved since I started taking some good hair, nail, and collegen vitamins. But anyway, we thought it was a perfect reason to have a spa night. Jim refused to join us... I don't know why! :o)
We washed our hair and put this Wen conditioner in it (Thanks Juli) and wrapped towels over it to keep it in. We left that on for a half an hour. Which was perfect time to soak our feet!!

my water was way hot!! and I couldn't even keep my toes in it!! Sarah's was more cool so we mixed them and then it was perfect!!


After soaking our feet, we rinsed out the conditioner, and our hair felt amazing!!! Then we pumice stoned our feet to make them smooth and put my minty feet lotion on them. Then I painted Sarah's toes and fingernails! It was a wonderful evening!
I highly recommend a spa night once in a while! oh! I should have remembered to look at the recipe for the chocolate facial on my neice's blog... will have to remember that next time!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

You guys are TOO CUTE!!! I want to be like you! Looks like lots of fun!

Kendall and Katy said...

Okay Madeline and I need to have a spa night!