Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Halloween!

Saturday, October 30th, I spent the early evening curling hair, and weaving snakes into hair, and wrapping a boa constrictor around a petite girl. Then I was making blood, and scabs, and flesh and applying makeup and all of the above blood and skin and scabs to a fine young man who turned into a zombie... isn't Halloween fun?!!!
Sarah was meeting her friend Mike and others to go dance the night away. Andrew and his friends went to the regional young singles dance in Idaho Falls.
I thought they all looked great!





Every zombie has to have a bite from the zombie that turned them into a zombie, don't they?? and we had a great time making blood out of karo syrup, food coloring and cocoa mix..... and scabs....

Andy does make an frightening zombie and Sarah made a gorgeous Medusa....

We had 1 set of Trick-or-treater's come. And then proceeded to eat candy while watching scary movies, waiting for the kids to come home. I was up and down all night. First Andy got home and then about two-ish Sarah got home. Then it was unbraiding snakes from her hair and combing out snarls. Finally got to bed just before 3 only to have to wake up for a 7:00 am ward council meeting.
But.... ya know I would do anything for my kids....Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

The Martins said...

Those are some AWESOME costumes! They look great!

Alison said...

I thought I commented already on this post... Anyway, they look FABULOUS! Holy smokes! Andy's gruesomeness looks so real! And Sarah is GORGEOUS as always! You're a fun mom to help them get ready. They look great! My little eyeliner stitches I drew on my kids don't compare. I'm sure my kids will want to come to you in the future! :)