Monday, May 16, 2011

Up bright and early.....

Today I started a new thing.... Making myself get up and walk on the treadmill at 5:30 am. Once I got up it wasn't bad! And I read my Relief Society lesson and alot of other articles out of the ensign.... I feel soooo goood! And then I showered and got Andy's lunch ready and had more time for things than usual. I just need to keep at it!!!
I decided to do the wellness challenge you find here:
http://youcanbethebestyou.blogspot.com/p/blog.html

only I'm just doing it on my own. I think its an all around good thing to do. Go to the blog and print off the rules and the tracking sheet.
Here's to a new me!!! Wee hooo!! I walked on the treadmill for about 25 minutes and tonight I'm going to try to come home and do lunges and work out with weights for about 20 minutes. See... little workouts count just as much as going all out for an hour I think...........

No comments: