I love hummingbirds............and I think hummingbirds love my flowers!
There is a cute little couple of hummingbirds that visit my pots out on my back deck every morning just about! I feel lucky when I get to see them. You can see one on the right... and then if you look closely on the left side at the bottom edge of the flowers you can see his little friend in the picture above.....
I remember the day I went to get my tonsils out when I was 8.... My mother and I were walking into the hospital together. I was nervous and afraid of my surgery and on the way in the bushes we saw a hummingbird. My mom said it was lucky that we were able to see a hummingbird, and that hummingbirds were lucky so that meant my surgery would go well. I felt better. And you know? my surgery did go well, I didn't bleed much and got to go home that afternoon and didn't have to stay in the hospital overnight. I was lucky!
Now every time I get to see a hummingbird I smile to myself and remember that day and I feel lucky!



1 comment:
I love hummingbirds! How fun to have them right out your window. I love your story about getting your tonsils out! So cute. I'm going to keep my eye out for lucky hummingbirds. :)
Post a Comment