I LOVE Autumn time! The crispy air! the changing colors of the leaves.... baking apple pies...pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies.... soups and homemade bread! the way the house smells while baking anything with cinnamon... I could go on and on.
I will miss my garden though, and the fresh veggies... but I have canned LOTS of beans and made tomato salsa, tomatillo salsa... and now I have two boxes of apples to make apple pie filling! MMMMMMMMM
Today is a rather chilly day.... only 27 degrees! Frost covered everything! no more beautiful flowers! and my bird bath was a bird skating rink!
But with the end of summer comes the thoughts of Holidays and family.... and Conference! Don't you LOVE conference weekends??? Listening to our leaders give us good inspirational talks?? and most of all just being able to stay at home with family... cooking and baking! LOVE it ! No rushing around....So glad it comes twice a year!
just thought I would ramble a bit.... Happy Autumn!

No comments:
Post a Comment