Any way, the 21 day fix journey is going strong... did it thru the holidays and didn't gain any of the weight I had lost back Yay!! Always a good thing. Was going to start round 6 today but might have to wait until my cold flu is better. I stayed home today.
I watched Dr. Oz and there was an author of a new Diet book on there and it sounded a lot like the 21 day eating plan and exercise plan... exercising just 30 minutes a day is better than extreme exercising for long periods of time ! yay!
We had a good Christmas..... Sarah and Bryan came and Andy was off. We had Christmas Eve dinner with mom and dad and made the usual Ham and Sour Cream potatoes.
Was fun, then Sarah and I went down and played Christmas Scrabble with mom and dad. They live for their Scrabble games.
Bryan and Sarah are hilarious... we had an ugly Christmas party but only us 3 joined in the fun... we had a fun time chatting and eating dinner......
We opened Christmas PJs.... Everyone loved the ones I picked out....we put them on and then all got up and wore them Christmas morning....Then we all slept in on Christmas morning and got up and made waffles.... YUM. We opened presents and all got spoiled.
Sarah and Bryan spoiled each other and us too!
Jim gave me a ring! He was so cute he hid it in a Storm Trooper Box... I cried! The ring below was the ring Jim picked out... but the longer I wore it the more I realized it was kind of bulky for my hand... I stewed and worried over it all the rest of the day and the next. Just didn't want to break his heart and worried how to tell him it was too bulky! I didn't want to spend that much money on something I couldn't feel comfortable wearing! Finally we had a great talk together.. it pays to talk to your spouse... you grow closer. Just told him I loved it and especially how he gave it to me in a storm trooper lunch box.... he's so cute! but I wasn't sure if I could get used to the bulkiness... so We went together and picked out another one.. He actually picked the one I got out too!
We got this one! I LOVE it ! it fits my hand better! I now feel married again!
After opening presents... we all put on our Star Wars shirts and went to the new Star Wars movie thanks to Sarah and Bryan! so fun!!! We all talked about the movie on the way home... Great movie and great company.Then we came home to ham sandwiches from Christmas Eve leftovers. We had one of the best Christmases ever... Lots of good food, family, games and just spending time together. Love my family.
And Jim got a storm trooper tie from his mom, here he is already to go to church.
I love him!













No comments:
Post a Comment