One year ago today, I was miserable... Heavier than I have ever been, even when I was 9 months pregnant. I was on Anti depressants, hi cholesterol medicine and so down I felt like winnie the pooh with the little black cloud over his head.
Today at the end of round 6, I have lost 20 POUNDS!!! woo hoo!! off my Anti Depressants... off my Hi Cholesterol medication, and I have more energy and feel better, happier than I have in a Loooonnnngggg time!! I have also lost over 18 inches off my body overall! I can wear Jeggins' LOL something I truly thought I would never do. If you would have asked me last year if I thought it possible I would have said Hell No. But you do like the signs above and it's possible... I also prayed for strength.. and the determination to cook healthier... you all know how I love to bake.
I found I can still eat a sweet now and then.. even cookies but not everyday. My favorite is a teaspoon of peanut butter with 2 dark hershey's kisses in it. Yum. Just enough to tell me I'm thru for the day. My little sweet fix.
My goal is to get to my pre-desk job weight... or little lower. that's only 5 more pounds.. Wee Hoo!!!
If you want something bad enough, after reaching an all time low in your life.... with prayer and determination and support from your family... anything is possible.
Do it for yourself... no one else. It HAS to be for you.
Go get it! Work for it and before you know it? you're there!!

No comments:
Post a Comment