I don't think I'll do that again, and if I do, I'll leave Jim at home.. :)
Sarah and I got up and went to I.F. on Sat. cuz Michael's had a perfect gift for someone in the family and I had to get it! It was over half off!!! There were 6 cars in the parking lot by 7:50 am. And yes, we were all going for the same thing!! Unbelievable, but I got one, and they sold the last one by the time I left the store! I'm excited for Christmas this year.. We didn't buy as much as usual, but the gifts we found were perfect!!! Yeah!!
On Monday night, Dec. 1 (I think it was that night... maybe it was later in the week) The planets Jupiter and Venus were really close to the moon! and It was like Heaven was smiling at us! I had to take a picture!!!
1 comment:
You guys are brave! Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment