Okay!I've been bitten by the Twilight bug!!! I've finally read "Twilight" and loved it this time!!! Jim and I went to the movie on Saturday, and yes, Jim even liked it! And I've even bought the soundtrack and other 3 books. Don't know why I couldn't get into it the first time I tried to read it. Maybe because I was trying to read Harry Potter's last two books at the same time????
2 comments:
ewwwww you have been bitten by the twilight bug! ew ew ew ew.
haha.
ewwwwww....
gag.
Yay for Twilight! I didn't want to read these books at first because everyone loved them so much... I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon. Buuuut.... I picked it up when I was hiding in the bookstore so I wouldn't have to go to work and I was hooked after page 1! Glad you've been bitten! The movie was great, wasn't it? We should all make twilight t-shirts sometime!
Post a Comment