Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and family pics!

We had a fun Thanksgiving break, both Jim and I were off from Wed. until Monday for the Holiday. We spent all day cleaning on Wed., (Yes, Jim did his part! vacumming and dusting!)Jim's Mom, Viginia got here around 5:00 pm, and Sarah came home later at 6:30, Andy came the day before.
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, we had all of us, JIm's mom, Mom and Dad, and Gary and Carol, and Carol's Mom. We all ate till we about burst, and had a heart felt round of things we were thankful for as we ate.. There are so so many things to be thankful for...But mostly we were thankful for family, that's the most important thing...and of course Heavenly Father for giving us all of our family and all the blessings that we have. Below are just some highlights of our dinner.






It was such a lovely day.. after dinner we went outside to try to get a good photo for christmas cards...


as you can see.. I dont' think we accomplished it but we had fun!!!



2 comments:

The Martins said...

Looks like you had fun on Thanksgiving! And even more fun with family pictures! You guys are so cute!

Alison said...

I love the family pictures! The ones of all of you on the tramp made me laugh. You guys are awesome! and have so much fun together. I bet your dinner was yummy! The huge drumstick in Sarah's hand makes me hungry!