

Later we had Apple pie with Grandma and Grandpa.. Andy doesn't like birthday cake since he was in grade school and had a party with his friends and played too hard and


ate too much and got sick!! But hot apple pie and ice cream was yummy!!
Andy's been painting his room a dark gray.. I was proud of him for sticking to it! and he's got it all done and is slowly going through his stuff and putting back only the stuff he wants in his room... the rest goes into storage.. It looks really nice.. I'll take a pic when we get his shelves up and it's all the way done...

Yes its still winter!!! UGH!! It had been so nice for the last week.. it felt like spring and I even heard birds chirping and the snow had about all melted and then Surprise.. it snowed yesterday and so far all day today!!!


Looks like I'll have to be patient a little longer!!! BUT good news!! I've lost another pound!!! Wee--hoooo!!! So far so good!!! I feel lots better, and I"ve been working out almost everyday!!!
I also splurged and got me a winter present!! A Cricut Expression machine!!! I love vinyl lettering and stuff.. I'm going to get busy with it this afternoon after I spit shine the house!!
Does anyone want to get together and have a crafting day?????
Also.. don't you just love the song 'in my arms' by plumb?? it's on my playlist.. down at the bottom.. I love it!!
1 comment:
Let's get a bunch of us girls together and have a craft day! That would be so fun! A girls' night out! (or "in", since we'll be doing crafts.) You'll have to teach us how to do vinyl lettering.
Post a Comment