Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first Cricut projects!!

I made a couple of projects with my cricut.I don't have the vinyl stuff yet to make vinyl lettering.. but I thought. "why not use scrap book paper and mod podge it to a board?" so that's what i did.. it's fun cuz you can use any color of paper you want.

The first project is the theme of YW's this year.. 'Be thou an Example'. I made one to show the girls cuz we're going to have a craft night this Tuesday, and each class is doing there own craft with the theme... thought the girls could pick out whatever color of paper and paint they wanted. Here's what I came up with...


I love this saying.. I did it in just plain brown to match my pictures on this wall.. I painted the board off white, then sanded it and antiqued it and then mod podged the letters on.. turned out pretty good I think!

2 comments:

The Martins said...

How CUTE! They turned out great! I love these quotes too.

Alison said...

Cute Didi! I love those! You are always so good at stuff like that. We need to plan another craft day and get together!