Saturday, January 17, 2009

January Blahs!!

Well this week was okay.. I think I have the January blahs... i'm grumpy and don't feel like doing anything.. even blogging.

But a bit of news on the bright side-- I've lost 6 1/2 pounds!! yeah!!! I'll just keep pluggin along.. somedays it's tuff.. but I've learned to make skinny tacos, and have controlled myself portion wise.. and forced myself to exercise!!!

but somedays I feel like this

I also found a lady that used to be or is a dance instructor to come teach at the combined activity i'm incharge of YEAH!!! What a relief that was.. Thanks Jill for offering to come teach.. still come and dance with us!! I think it will be great fun!!!

1 comment:

The Martins said...

I love this quote! That's how I feel about bon bons in January too! I used to have a "chocolate drawer" that was totally devoted to chocolate bars, but I decided to fill it with towels instead for the new year. Way to go with your new year! I am going to try to do as good as you!