
Andy has been wanting to move into Sarah's room ever since she moved to Rexburg again and claimed she'd probably never move back home. But it was bubblegum pink. So during Spring Break a couple of weeks ago, he painted it Cactus green... kind of reminded me of watermelon before he got a good coat on it. I helped some with the trim. It looks really nice... eventually we're going to do all the trim white to match the trim we did during our remodel. And we desperately need new carpet as well.
But so far it looks really nice. He's slowly starting to move his stuff from one room to the new room. I can't believe how much stuff he had crammed into his room. No wonder I couldn't get to where I needed to to put his laundry away. But we'll pack up stuff to put in storage and throw other stuff away until he has just what he uses and needs in his new room.
Then it's my turn to pack up stuff for storage and throw away stuff of mine and stuff that Sarah left. We'll turn the other room into a spare bedroom/craft room! Will be nice.. I can work on a project and shut the door on it and come back to where I left off instead of cluttering up the kitchen table... Like that isn't cluttered enough! Ha!
I just wish I had more time to do stuff! Weekends go way to fast with cleaning and getting ready for Sunday lessons and things. Before I know it, it's Monday and I'm off to work again. But in this day and age I guess I should be glad I have a job...
It seems in the evenings I cook dinner, and clean up and then I'm out of gas and haven't gotten anything done. But the doctor did say it'd be a good 3 months before I get all my energy back after my surgery. So now it's been two......
I will post some pictures as soon as the new rooms are done... will be nice!
But back to work I go!
1 comment:
Sounds fun! Can't wait to see pictures of all the changes!
Post a Comment