We even heard a robin outside this morning... he sounded pitiful...
It's conference weekend! I love conference. It sure brings a warm spirit into your household. Sometimes the things they talk on are just what I needed to hear.
Today I'm just puttering around spit shining the house. I cut Jim's hair and am frosting and trimming mine. Sarah is coming to stay for the weekend. I'm going to make Vegetable Beef soup and homemade bread since it's blustery outside. Tonight Sarah and I will visit Mom while the men go to the priesthood session.
Tomorrow we'll watch conference again while giving each other pedicures, and I'm making ribs. Not sure if Dave will join us or not.
I love weekends when you can stay home and spend time with family.
I'm also grateful for Easter and the Atonement and that we can still be with family in the life after this one, and the hope it brings to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment