I love this picture of Christ... and I'm thankful for the Atonement and what it means to me to be able to live with my family again. Can't imagine being without them ever.....It's Easter Sunday, we spent the day watching conference (conference was good) and other good shows on the BYU channel. We had French toast and bacon this morning and I made ribs and Potato Salad for dinner. We also had lots of peanut butter eggs, foil wrapped eggs and malt ball eggs to munch. Now I feel fat.
Sarah came down and we painted our toe nails and colored in her huge princess coloring book while we watched conference. I enjoyed it and the day.
But for some reason I guess I'm feeling let down. Don't know if it's cuz its Monday tomorrow, or that conference is over, or that my kids are too big to color Easter eggs, or what.
Could be that the weather has been acting like it's January all over again and I need the sunshine and the hope that new spring flowers and leaf buds bring.
And the weekend is over, and all I got to do was cook, but I didn't get my crafts in that I wanted.....oh well..
Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny and go by fast while I'm at work. I'm going to try to get up at 5:45 and walk on my tread mill while reading the ensign, or scriptures for a half an hour.
Just my random "I'm feeling blue" thoughts that need to get out.........
No comments:
Post a Comment