Sunday, January 9, 2011

Exciting News!!

Well..... Sarah and Dave are getting married April 9th! I'm soooo excited, and overwhelmed hoping that I can help her make her wedding day turn out to all she's been dreaming of!

I know she's found the man that she's been dreaming of. Dave is a great guy and I just feel good about thinking of them together. When he first came to our house a whole year ago at Christmas time, I felt comfortable around him and just felt he's a part of our family. And I just don't worry about Sarah when she's with him, I know she's safe.

I can't believe it!! My daughter's getting married!! I cry and am happy at the same time!!
Jim and I went to the Bridal fair yesterday, it was fun, but soooo overwhelming. But I think we have the place, PBG's here in town and they've booked the temple, and a photographer, Harmony Jones. Now we just need to do the rest! oh my goodness, I think about it and get stressed. But we will just take one thing at a time, and I'm sure things will all come together.
I knew this year was going to be exciting!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Yay! Congrats to Sarah and Dave and to all of you! We've been anxiously awaiting this news, they are just too cute together not to be together forever! Good luck with all the fun craziness of planning a wedding! A spring wedding will be so nice.