I just realized that I hadn't posted about Andy's birthday!
He turned 22 on Jan. 20th. Can't believe he's that old!! He had school on that day, but we had a party for him afterwards. He picked Shrimp Po'Boys again for his birthday dinner with potatoe wedge fries.
Sarah and Dave came to dinner, and we all had a great time visiting.
Then he opened his presents. I had ordered him a Disney animated drawing book, he loves getting books about art or anything to do with art and drawing. It didn't make it on time, but he got it the day after. Jim got him an electric shaver, thought it might make shaving easier and more fun!!!
Sarah and Dave got him a Spiderman lunch box filled with candy bars and an I-tunes gift card.
And he got some money from Grandparents and me. It was a good Birthday!!
Ever since Andy was about 10 he hasn't really liked birthday cake. I think he got sick one birthday and that cured him of ever eating birthday cake again. So I always have fun experimenting with a different kind of birthday "cake" for him. I've made brownies with ice cream, ice cream pie, cheesecake, and an ice cream cake. So this year I tried out blondies with ice cream and caramel sauce. YUM!!!
Happy Birthday Andy. And I couldn't resist... I had to put a pic or two of his 1st birthday, I made him a little cake and let him have at it, he was so happy and excited,


but by the time he had eaten quite a bit he got this little sick look in his eye (makes me laugh every time I look at these little pics)...maybe this is why he doesn't like birthday cake....:o) LOVE YOU ANDY!
1 comment:
How cute!!! Love those 1 year old pictures! Andy is such a good kid. I'm so glad he had a nice birthday!
I think I may try experimenting with different birthday treats because 3 of our kids have May birthdays and by the time it's the last one I am so sick of cake! :) The blondies and ice cream with caramel sauce look SO GOOD!
Post a Comment