I had gotten my girls in Young Women's all excited about learning to crochet and making headbands, and then I got released. I felt soooo bad that we didn't get to do that before I was released that I've been making them all headbands. I did have a few girls come over on Wednesday nights to learn to crochet, but then Volleyball started, so that has ended. I've still got a few more headbands to make for them.
Then, at work, the girls I work with found out I made them, and they don't crochet either... is that a thing of the past??
Anyway, I made about 8 for them, and still got 3 more plus 1 baby hat to do. I've made all colors, black, pink, cranberry, gray, brown, blue, white, and some mulicolored.
Here are a few pics of the ones I've made....
These are the ones I made for Sarah.....
I've made different colors of these same patterns. Usually either all of one color like I did for Sarah, or I made a bright pink one that I outlined the flower in black for one lady's young daughter at work.
Then another girl wanted two for her neice... she picked out the mulicolored skeins of yarn, so I outlined the flower in a solid color so it would stand out better... they turned out way cute!
And there you have it.... I have become a crocheting queen!!
4 comments:
Those are beautiful headbands! You are really good! I love the big flowers on them.
Those are amazing! You are so talented! They are so darn cute, I wish I could learn how to do it. Love them Didi!
i can't beleive you put that pic of me on there. haha gross
Absolutely amazing! Diane - you are so talented! The headbands are just beautiful. Thanks for making some for our girls. :-) Corenna
Post a Comment