I got ahead of myself a little... Every December my office passes around a paper and you sign up for a day before Christmas to treat the office. Jennifer and I picked Wednesday the 21st. I always have a terrible time deciding just what to make... I always want to make everything.... from scones to tamales.... but this year Jennifer and I decided to make dips. And for a morning starter I made a crockpot of Hot Chocolate, mini poppyseed muffins and glazed donut muffins. YUM! Then we had hot Artichoke dip, Pizza Dip, and Taco Dip with bread, crackers and tortilla chips for dipping... all of those recipes are found on my recipe blog. Jennifer also made a Texas brownie which was a delicious mocha chocolate brownie cake type dessert. So you can imagine having 3 weeks of this at my office and sitting all day at a computer and what pounds I have gained from indulging... was very good though.
On the Thursday before Christmas, my office decided to have an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Day... was hilarious.... some of the ladies in the office wear Christmas shirts all month... so was hard to not hurt any feelings... but they did great!! I especially liked the Tree Skirt idea that one lady wore around her neck...

1 comment:
So funny about the ugly sweaters! And wowzers, I would gain 30 lbs if I worked in your office! HOW FUN!!! Treats for 3 weeks! Mmmm! I would have loved to be there on the day you guys took all your dips. Sounds so yummy!
Post a Comment