I know Halloween is over, but I wanted to show off my jack o lanterns. For the last two years, I've addopted a friend from works kids for a day and have them come over and carve Jack-o-lanterns with me since my kids are grown and out of the house. Here's the pumpkins we did.
Here are the 3 pumpkins I did..... I was going to take them to the ward trunk or treat and dinner, and I thought I'd win the pumpkin carving contest and was all proud of them. But when I got to the church and went to get them out of the truck, Sponge Bob rolled out and smashed to pieces. :o( I guess that was the Lord's way of keeping me humble!!! But I did have the spider one lit and set it on the tailgate while the trunk or treaters came around. They thought it was cool! And no one else brought any pumpkins so I guess I won by default!!! ha-ha
1 comment:
wow mom! those are great jackolanterns! very impressive! :) thats fun! :)
Post a Comment