Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photo tag

This was the fourth pic in the forth folder in my pics.... That's what I was told to post for photo tag... Sarah and I had gone to the movies.. and of course she always makes me take pictures of her with the posters out in the lobby.. and she ALWAYS gets me introuble for taking pics... the people at the candy stand were like.. you're not allowed to have camera's in here.... I felt sheepish!!! I can't even remeber the movie we went to.. But it was right before Sweeney Toddd came out..

2 comments:

The Martins said...

This is so funny! Don't you love looking at old pictures? It always brings back fun memories. :)

Alison said...

Hi Didi! How fun that you have a blog! I love it! You're pumpkins are amazing, and how neat that you bring over your friend's kids for some fun. I'm glad you're crazy day last week got better - I know how you feel about the tire - I got in my car one morning a few weeks ago to take the kindergarten carpool to school and couldn't figure out what that flumping sound was! Totally mutilated the tire because I drove a few miles on it. But now I know that sound for the future! :) Wish we had your hazardous road protection plan. Oh and I'm so glad you shared your chocolate oatmeal cookie recipe!

If you want to send me your email address (to ali.robinson76@gmail.com) then I can send you an invite to my blog. It will be so fun to keep in touch! :)

Have a good day!