Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag! 7 random things about each of us!

Emily tagged us a few days ago.. so here are 7 random things about each of us.
Jim's
1- My first dog was named Cinnamon
2- My favorite horse's name was trooper
3- I'm a germaphobe (now i know where Andy gets it! Di)
4-I want to buy a new mustang GT 500
5-I like 4 wheelers
6- I love working on cars as a hobby
7- I hate big cities cuz there scary
71/2 - I have anger issues...

Di's

1- I love living in the country!! The smell of mown grass... and sound of the birds chirping! Being able to sing with the windows open and not care that i'm off key... etc....
2- I want to learn to play the harp... I love instrumental music at times.. and love the sound of harps and violins and cello's(but JIm says I'm good at harping already!!) Maybe I'll stick with re-learning the piano..
3- I love to grow a garden in the summer... it alway's amazes me how you can plant these tiny hard seeds and they grow into beautiful plants with a little water and sunshine, and give you food...
4. I love rainbows... after a rainstorm I always have to go outside and look for a rainbow... I feel really lucky when I see a double one!! Now if I could only find my pot of gold at the end of one!!
5. I love hummingbirds... it's a rare and a lucky day when you get to see one.. I saw one the morning i was going into the hospital to get my tonsils out when I was about 8....
6. My lucky number is 7.. I'm the 7th child out of nine.. and seem to have good luck with the number 7.
7. I've always wanted to be a dancer.. but felt my legs were too short.. My favorite shows are 'so you think you can dance' and 'dancing with the stars'. I try to do the dance moves that they do around the house, especially while cleaning the house with my techno music full blast, I usually end up throwing my back out. But once I copied a move and both Sarah and I were in shock and then I couldn't do it again!!!

Now I tag anyone who's reading this!!! and let me know what your 7 randoms things are!

2 comments:

Sarah J said...

you two are so dang cute! i just love ya tons and mucho!

The Martins said...

Thanks for sharing! :) It's fun to get to know you better! You're so cute!