Well, what a day this was. It started out rainy and gloomy. And kind of was that way inside at work as well. My computer froze up alot, and then my out going e-mails clogged up and I wasn't recieving the e-mails I need to do my job... so I decided to go to lunch at noon. I went out and got in my car, and started to drive away when I hear a funny flumping sound... yes I meant to type that.. a flumping sound, and opened my door and my rear tire was flatter than a pancake!! I pulled over and got out my cell phone. It was dead. So I had to go back into work, tried to call Dad but no one was home. So I called Jim at work. He called Ogden tires who came and put air in my tire, and then told me to hurry to their shop cuz he could hear the air leaking out already!!
Once I got there they fixed the tire while I was in reading magazines... and the guy came in and asked me if my husband owned toolss. I'm like "yeah...???' He said is he missing any??? and I looked at him like 'what?" and he pulled a big drill bit about 5 inches long out of his pocket and said "this was in your tire!!" It had punctured the tire and even gone into the side wall.. so I had to get a new tire.. Thank heavens for the road hazard protection plan. It didn't even cost me a dime! And they were so quick and helpful.. I still had time to get tacos at taco Bell an make back to work only 5 minutes late!!!
I got back to work, and turned my computer on and it worked! AND the sunshine came out and it ended up being an okay day!!
1 comment:
hahah oh my goodness mom i can't believe you had a drill bit in your tire!!! hehe thats kinda funny! whooops! i'm glad you still had time to get tacos at taco bell! :) you are so cute! i lvoe your blog! its addicting huh?! cute pictures too! the rainbow one is cute. and i like that when you got back to work your computer started working and that the sun came out! love ya mom! :)
Post a Comment