Friday, April 23, 2010

hmmmm maybe I'll go private

I'm thinking of going private on this personal blog. I'll keep my recipe blog open to anyone but I think I'll keep this one private. Let me know your e-mails so I can invite you to keep reading!

7 comments:

Alison said...

I would love an invite! ali.robinson76@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions about going private. Did my email make sense?

The Martins said...

Send me an invite! emmmartin@gmail.com

I wanted to tell you that I LOVE the recipes you have been posting. I made the shrimp tacos with chipotle cole slaw the other night, and they are awesome! Evan asked for seconds!

Jocee Bergeson said...

joceeb@gmail.com! And send me the email from Alison about how to go private. ;)

Jocee Bergeson said...

By the way, I can't wait to get home from Korea this week to try some of your recipes. I AM LOVIN' YOUR BLOG!!!

Kari said...

i'd love an invite...
karibergeson@gmail.com

thanks.
kari

Kendall and Katy said...

I want an invite...katyjo18 at hotmail dot com

Corenna said...

Can you add me to your list of blog fans? Thanks. Corenna