Thursday, March 31, 2011

an update.....

I finished my '6' doll for Chase and got it in the mail today.....


I hope he likes it and it's what he wanted. I had a good time making him and trying to figure out how to make it.
Today we packed all of Sarah's belongings into a u-haul trailer and tomorrow we set off for Provo, UT. We got her a new checking account, and she's ready to embark on her new adventure. I'm sad and happy at the same time, I know she will be happy and meet lots of friends and have a great time, but I'm always happiest when my kids are safe at home.

But I can't hang onto her forever.....I must cut my apron strings.

Funny... she was going to get married next weekend, and now she's off on her own and doing her own thing. I hope she finds what she's looking for, and accomplishes all that she wants to do. Sarah, I know you can do it!
We get to go to the Sat. afternoon conference session too, I hope we have good experiences there .... I can't wait to here what the talks will be about. I will post about our moving adventure when we get back........

1 comment:

Sarah J said...

i love ya tons :)