Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Amazing what 2 grownups can do.. with a little snow!!

It was a perfect snowman making day!!! The snow was just right for snowman making.. so I dragged Jim out of the house and we got started....


It was soooooo fun!! I haven't made a snowman in years... AND NO KIDS were involved in the making of this snowman (except for us 2 big kids)
I got this free snowman making kit at Roberts the day after Thanksgiving!!
The only scarf we had was this patriotic one I found in the closet... so we have a patriotic snowman...


We named him "Buurrrrt" (as in Burr.. it's cold outside!!) Jim came up with that one!!


Isn't Buurrrt cute??!! I hope he doesn't melt too fast!!!
Happy Winter!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

That is awesome! I love your snowman! And mostly I love that you still have fun playing in the snow with your husband. That sounds so fun!

The Martins said...

What a cute snowman! It looks like you guys had fun! You guys are so cute! That makes me want to build a snowman!

Sarah J said...

HOW CUTE!!! i love you guys!!! thats so fun! :) i like that you named him burrrt! hehehe cute cute!

Jared and Jill Turner said...

Love the snowman...I miss Groveland!