Thursday, February 25, 2010

My new endeavor!!


I have exciting news!! I'm starting my own recipe blog! This is one of things I"ve been wanting to do for a long time... but have not found the time for. Since I've been recovering I started it and hope I can keep it up. I'm not posting recipes in any order at all. To get started I'm taking the recipes I"ve posted on this blog and putting them on my recipe blog. Then I'm going to start cleaning out my recipes in my overflowing recipe drawer, and post my tried and true recipes, my all time favorites and some that I've tried and found to be good. So be patient... might be slow in getting it all together... and of course it will be added to quite frequently. I'm still keeping this blog for my journaling of my life and family life but all recipes will be posted to my new one.
To get there go to djsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com.
Let me know what you think.................

2 comments:

The Martins said...

I think you would be awesome at a recipe blog. I love your recipes! What a fun project! Can't wait to see your new blog!

Alison said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for starting a recipe blog so we can all enjoy!!! I've already had fun surfing around through all your recipes and can't wait to start cookin'! Yay! :)